Tour Code: 75 Tour Type: Luxurious
4 Nights,5 Days
Minimum person: 2
Maximum person: 40
Visa Asst: N/A
Payment method: Online/EMI/Bank/COD/Card
Help line: 09666770066
Location: Colombo & Kandy
• Economy class Air tickets with taxes for DAC-CMB-DAC by Mihin Lanka
• Airport-Hotel-Airport transfer (SIC)
• 01 nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Swiss Residence/Hotel Hill Top 3* or Similar Hotel at Kandy • 04 Breakfast at hotel
• 01 nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Alpine/Heaven Seven 3* or Similar Hotel at Nuwara Eliya • 01 nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Royal Lotus/Kassapa Lions Rock Pelvehera 3* or Similar at Bentola • 01 nights double sharing accommodation at Hotel Grand Oriental/Palm Village 3* or Similar Hotel at Colombo • Government Taxes.
• Assistance at Airport for Arrival & Departure.
• Sightseeing as above • Service an English Speaking chauffer guide
Lunch, Dinner. Anything which is not mentioned in include.
After breakfast leisure at hotel or proceed to Airport for Departure, Start back to Dhaka at0725hrs, Arrive Dhaka at 1105hrs, Back to your sweet home & end the trip
Sri lanka is a place where the passion of Buddhism can be found. Sri lanka is full of natural beauty and ancient history. A tropical island located at the southern side of Indian ocean which offer tourists abundant of scenic beaches, cultural heritage, magnificent countryside and the depth of Buddhism. Colombo is the capital city of Sri lanka. The way of urban lifestyle is great to observe here. National museum, Old city hall, Galle face green, Viharamahadevi park and St. Anthony’s church are great places to visit.
Kandy is a World Heritage Site and the last capital of the Sinhalese Kings' era of Sri Lanka. The city lies in the midst of hills in the Kandy plateau, which crosses an area of tropical plantations, mainly tea. Kandy is both an administrative and religious city.