Tour Code: 194 Tour Type: Standard
2 Nights,3 Days
Minimum person: 2
Maximum person: 40
Visa Asst: N/A
Payment method: Online/EMI/Bank/COD/Card
Help line: 09666770066
Sightseeing as per the itinerary. 02 Breakfast. Accommodation for 2 nights 3 days on double sharing basis. All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo. Below 5 Years Child sharing same bed with parents will be Complimentary. Parking and all transport related expense including Driver Services. All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances. Welcome drink on arrival. All Transport & Hotels Related Taxes. GST & all government taxes. Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka Air fare.
Entrance fees & guide charges. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage. Still camera/ video camera charger. Any increase in airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into eﬀect prior to departure. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions.
♦ After breakfast leave for a sightseeing tour around Jaipur. ♦ The ﬁrst attraction which you visit today is the Amber Fort which is located 11 kilometers away from Jaipur. ♦ On your way, you visit the Hawa Mahal. ♦ Explore the glorious past of Rajasthan with a visit to these historical attractions. ♦ Later, you can go for shopping in the colorful bazaars of Jaipur. ♦ In the evening, you can go for a drive through the city and also visit the famous Laxmi Narayan Mandir. ♦ Overnight at hotel.
♦ After breakfast leave for sightseeing around the city. ♦ You can begin with a visit to the City Palace which is known to be the formal residence of a royal family. ♦ After sightseeing around the palace, you can visit attractions like Chandra Mahal and Shri Govind Dev Temple. ♦ Don’t miss to visit the City Palace Museum which houses the private collection of Jaipur Maharajas. ♦ You can also visit Jantar Mantar which is a stone observatory and the largest observatory built by Maharaja Jai Singh. ♦ Evening Leave Jaipur for delhi . ♦ Tour end.
Enthralling, historical Jaipur, Rajasthan’s capital, is the gateway to India’s most flamboyant state.
The city’s colourful, chaotic streets ebb and flow with a heady brew of old and new. Careering buses dodge dawdling camels, leisurely cycle-rickshaws frustrate swarms of motorbikes, and everywhere buzzing autorickshaws watch for easy prey. In the midst of this mayhem, the splendours of Jaipur’s majestic past are islands of relative calm evoking a different pace and another world.
At the city’s heart, the City Palace continues to house the former royal family; the Jantar Mantar, the royal observatory, maintains a heavenly aspect; and the honeycomb Hawa Mahal gazes on the bazaar below. And just out of sight, in the arid hill country surrounding the city, is the fairy-tale grandeur of Amber Fort, Jaipur’s star attraction.
• Rates are not valid for festive peak season.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival, major conference, events in travel destination.
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle confirmed will be as per itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched oﬀ during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per Itinerary.
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
We are not holding any booking so price may change, subject to availability.