Tour Code: 190 Tour Type: Standard
3 Nights,4 Days
Minimum person: 2
Maximum person: 40
Visa Asst: N/A
Payment method: Online/EMI/Bank/COD/Card
Help line: 09666770066
Sightseeing as per the itinerary. 03 Breakfast, 03 Lunch or 03 Dinner. Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis. All transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo. Below 5 years child sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary. Parking and all transport related expense including driver services. All toll taxes, parking fees, Fuel and driver's allowances. Welcome drink on arrival. All transport & hotels related taxes. GST & all government taxes. Dhaka-Delhi-Dhaka Air fare.
Still camera/ video camera charger. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions. Any increase in airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into eﬀect prior to departure. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Entrance fees & guide charges.
Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery
♦ In the evening board the Manali bound AC Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). ♦ Overnight on board. ♦ On arrival in Manali check into the hotel. ♦ Day is free to relax. ♦ Post lunch visit to Hadimba Devi Temple , Club House, Vashist Bath and Tibetan Monastery. ♦ Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
♦ After breakfast visit to Solang Valley (15 Kms.), famous for its picturesque location and adventurous activities, enjoy lots of activities there i.e. River Crossing/ Rock Climbing/ Rappelling / Paragliding/ Mountain Bike/ Zorbing/ Hot Air Ballooning / Pony Riding/ Cable Car etc. (at your own cost). ♦ In the evening you can enjoy leisurely walks in pine forest along River Beas and enjoy picnic on riverside (at your own). ♦ Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
♦ Early morning depart for full day excursion to Rohtang Pass (51 Km, 3 Hrs one side) (if weather permits). ♦ Rohtang Pass, at an altitude of more than 13000 feet, is the gateway to Lahaul, Spiti and Ladakh. ♦ Enjoy lots of adventurous activities there i.e. Skiing/ Snow Bike/ Pony Riding etc. (at your own cost). ♦ Enroute visit to Nehru Kund, Gulaba, Rahalla falls and Rani Nallah. ♦ Dinner & overnight in the hotel.
♦ After breakfast day is free to stroll on the mall or for shopping. ♦ Afternoon board the New Delhi bound AC Volvo Coach. (580 Kms. / 12-13 Hrs.). ♦ Overnight on board.
Surrounded by high peaks in the beautiful green beas valley, with mountain adventures beckoning from all directions, Manali is a year-round magnet. Backpackers come to hang out in the hippie villages around the main town; adventurers come for trekking, climbing, rafting and skiing; Indian families and honeymooners come for the mountain air and a taste of snow on the 3978m Rohtang La Pass. It makes sense to unwind and feed up here for a few days while organising your trip into the mountains.
So popular Manali has become among Indian tourists that this once bucolic retreat now has an estimated 800 to 1000 hotels and guesthouses in the town and outskirts, and from mid-April to mid-July, mid-September to mid-October, and over Christmas–New Year it gets pretty well overrun, with dire traffic jams along its narrow lanes and the main roads approaching town.
• Rates are not valid for festive peak season.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival, major conference, events in travel destination.
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle conﬁrmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched oﬀ during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per itinerary.
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
We are not holding any booking so price may change, subject to availability.