Tour Code: 189 Tour Type: Standard
3 Nights,4 Days
Minimum person: 2
Maximum person: 40
Visa Asst: N/A
Payment method: Online/EMI/Bank/COD/Card
Help line: 09666770066
Location: Jammu, Katra
Sightseeing as per the itinerary. 03 Breakfast. Accommodation for 3 nights 4 days on double sharing basis. All transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo. Below 5 years child sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary. Parking and all transport related expense including driver services. All toll taxes, parking fees, fuel and driver's allowances. Welcome drink on arrival. All transport & hotels related taxes. GST & all government taxes. Dhaka-Jammu-Dhaka air fare.
Any increase in airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into eﬀect prior to departure. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage. Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Entrance fees & guide charges. Still camera/ video camera charger.
♦ After breakfast drive to Jammu Station/Airport onwards journey.
Jammu - the Duggar land where the past still has a living presence. A land of grand ancient temples, and beautiful palaces. Nestled against the backdrop of the snow-capped Pir Panjal Mountains, the region of Jammu constitutes the southernmost unit of the state of Jammu & Kashmir. It forms part of the transition between the Himalayan range in the north and the dusty plains of Punjab in the south. Between these two extremities lie a series of scrub-covered hills, forested mountain ranges and river valleys, encompassing several microclimatic regions that extend from Kishtawar in the north-east to Akhnoor in the south-west, and the historic town of Poonch in the north-west to the borders of Kangra (H P) in the south-east. The Shivalik hills cut across the area from the east to the west while the rivers Ravi, Tawi and Chenab cut their way through the region.
• Rates are not valid for festive peak season.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival, major conference, events in travel destination.
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle conﬁrmed will be as per Itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched oﬀ during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per itinerary.
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
We are not holding any booking so price may change, subject to availability.