Tour Code: 193 Tour Type: Standard
1 Night,2 Days
Minimum person: 2
Maximum person: 40
Visa Asst: N/A
Payment method: Online/EMI/Bank/COD/Card
Help line: 09666770066
Sightseeing as per the itinerary. 01 Breakfast, 01 Lunch or 01 Dinner. Accommodation for 1 nights 2 days on double sharing basis. All Transfers, excursions & sightseeing as per the itinerary by private TATA Indigo. Below 5 years child sharing same bed with parents will be complimentary. Parking and all transport related expense including driver services. All toll taxes, parking fees, fuel and driver's allowances. Welcome drink on arrival. All transport & hotels related taxes. GST & all government taxes. Dhaka-Srinagar-Dhaka Air fare.
Any cost arising due to natural calamities like, landslides, road blockage, political disturbances (strikes), etc (to be borne by the client, who is directly payable on the spot). Still camera/ video camera charger. Personal expenses such as laundry, telephone calls, tips & gratuity, mineral water, soft & hard drinks, porterage. Any increase in airlines taxes or fuel price at the time of departure, leading to increase in cost on surface transportation & land arrangements, which may come into eﬀect prior to departure. Anything not mentioned in the inclusions. Additional sightseeing or extra usage of vehicle, other than mentioned in the itinerary. Entrance fees & guide charges.
♦ On arrival at the Srinagar airport and proceed towards Gulmarg. ♦ Enroute you get to see the beautiful Tangmarg town and drive ahead on a scenic drive of 14 kilometers to Gulmarg. ♦ Arrive in Gulmarg early in the afternoon and check in at the hotel. ♦ Later, begin a short tour, boarding the Gondola cable car system (the 08 minutes ropeway). ♦ Descend back to Gulmarg after an hour and later indulge in some horse-riding. ♦ Stay overnight at hotel in Gulmarg.
♦ Early in the morning right after breakfast you will be transferred to your waiting vehicle in which you will be traveling onboard to the airport for your flight home.
If you're looking for extreme skiing in high-altitude powder, Gulmarg might be the dream winter sports destination you've been looking for. In summer, however, think twice. In warmer months the aging, two-stage gondola is overloaded by Indian tourists, many seeking their first encounter with snow. While there's bracing air and wide (though hazy) views from the top, the queues for tickets and further interminable waits between stages mean that what might have been a pleasant quick jaunt can end up taking all day.
• Rates are not valid for festive peak season.
• Rates are based on Hotels Subject to Availability at the time of making reservation. In case of unavailability in mentioned hotels,alternate accommodation will be arranged in a similar category hotel.
• Rates are subject to change if there is any fair & festival, major conference, events in travel destination.
• Early check in / late checks out is subject to availability of rooms.
• Cancellation charges would be as per the company policy.
• Vehicle conﬁrmed will be as per itinerary and not at disposal. AC will work only in the plains and will be switched oﬀ during hill drives.
• All sightseeing mentioned are subject to weather conditions, political conditions & traffic conditions in the destination.
• Any sightseeing missed due to natural calamities / weather conditions is non-refundable.
• All entrances fees will be on direct payment basis as per itinerary.
• It is not advisable to travel in night, if necessary supplement charge applicable.
We are not holding any booking so price may change, subject to availability.